When you include a payment link in your Outlook signature, your clients will be reminded that they can pay online using your payment page each time you send them an email.
Step 1: In Affinipay, copy the link to your payment page.
1. Click Charge.
2. For the account where you want to deposit payments click Actions > Show & Copy Page Link.
3. Copy the link in the box that appears.
Step 2: In Outlook, copy the link into your email signature.
1. Open Outlook and compose a new email.
2. Select Signature > Signatures from the Message menu.
4. In the address field, paste your payment page link and click OK.
5. Select OK and then OK again.